Winning and keeping customers is critical to your Material Supply success. Since 1973 equipment Building Material Centers have used ready-mixed concrete to bring in new business and to retain a competitive edge. Adding Cart-Away concrete to your construction supply business is a solid solution that has proven successful in hundreds of communities in North America.
- High-Profit Margin = Quick Return on your Investment
- Customers come in for Concrete and then purchase everything else from you to complete their project.
- Ready-mix concrete fits perfectly with your building and construction product lines.
We can provide you with a very long list of other building supply operators who can testify of these three reasons to add concrete to your business. Most of these users find that contractors and local municipalities represent a large portion of their concrete sales.
Our team will support your up-front preparations, start-up plans and the eventual success of your ready-mix profit center.
- Cart-Away team members have been doing this since the 80’s and have actually worked at supply locations like yours – We are not the “Used-Car Salesman” you will find with other providers.
- Cart-Away equipment is well designed and built to last in self-delivery applications – We invented the “tilt-to-dump” mixing trailer in 1993 and thousands are out working every day to build and repair local infrastructure. .
- Cart-Away has the marketing expertise to assist you in selling more concrete – We invest and use the same demographic data source as the Big Box stores to assist in your planning.
- Cart-Away’s fully stocked parts department and experienced based trouble shooting insures that you not lose a single sale – 24/7 support is critical to concrete success.
Your business success will always depend upon finding the right mix construction materials and other supporting sales offers. Join the many other building material supply operators who have found Cart-Away as the best addition to bring in new business, retain customers and increase profits. Call us today 800-909-9809.
You will need to plan for a 4-6 week period for US manufacturing and then the time for shipping travel, customs, and other processes.
We usually require a deposit prior to production of your equipment. Full payment prior to shipment is also the normal policy. Please contact our sales team for other options.
You can arrange your own freight or let Cart-Away handle the shipping.
- In addition to 70+ years of experience on Cart-Away Systems, our experts have field experience with Trailer Haul, U-cart, U-cart of America and Sunrise systems. We are happy to talk you through almost any problem that you can have.
- Call us at 888-649-5464 and order over the phone.
- Use the website to put together an order online.
- We take all major credit cards.
- You can fill out a credit application to establish a 30-day term.
These terms are available when purchasing parts. We do not offer these terms on equipment purchases.
Yes! We keep records of all our parts old and new.
In areas where the population is dense and close to your concrete operation, or where there are many U-cart ready-mix plants located, the ST-125s are sufficient. However, you will get more outlying business with mixing trailers whether or not you are batching wet concrete or mixing dry materials.
Mixing Trailers continually mix the concrete like a ready-mixed truck does as it is being towed down the road. When you get to the job site, the concrete has not settled and is fully mixed. These trailers can be towed many miles from the place where they receive the concrete. The mixing trailers are also completely hydraulically driven. Meaning that they mix, discharge, and tilt with levers rather than hand pumps.
Cart-Away Concrete questions each of its suppliers on the origin of the raw materials and the labor that they used for every part that goes into a Cart-Away Concrete product.
“All or virtually all” means that the significant parts and processes that go into a Cart-Away product are from U.S. materials and labor.
- Skid Mount Portable Concrete MixerGeorgia Conrad2022-04-04T00:09:30+00:00
- Concrete CUBE 300Georgia Conrad2022-04-03T23:44:59+00:00
- Concrete CUBE 150Georgia Conrad2022-04-19T16:28:37+00:00
澳洲幸运5开奖appPortable All-in-one concrete mixer for NATO field deployment camps
澳洲幸运5走势软件Northwest Precision Concrete uses the CUBE for their most difficult concrete pours. It is a portable concrete mixer that has been a excellent investment for the company.
澳洲幸运5在线预测The CUBE is an on site self contained concrete batching system. It has been used in many applications including remote resort islands, deep in mines, and as a precast concrete batch plant. It is very portable with fork pockets for lifting on and off of trailers and moving around on the job site. Get more informaion at our website at concretecube.com
澳洲幸运5预测软件下载Mounted on a truck, towed on a trailer, or placed on a mountain top - this versatile mixer will go anywhere. In this video, we show the CUBE 300 in the truck-mounted "T" configuration. We have been making a 1.5-yard version for militaries around the world. This year we launched, what has now become a very popular 3-yard version.